More details and fancy bits after the break.
The candle holders were probably the most complicated. I wanted something that would glow nicely and display a little image and our names, and would be easy to produce. I went through a few prototypes and my school generously donated many hours of 3D printing time to make it happen.
I designed the candle holders using Autodesk Inventor, and Inkscape to construct the Orchid drawing that could be embossed on the cylinder. The material is an ABS thermoplastic, so we used cheap LED tea lights purchased from Amazon.
The candle holders turned out really well. Many people took them home as souvenirs.
Here is the Inventor Part and the STL File for the candle holder.
For the Groomsmen's gifts I designed a little robot pattern:
And used a service called ArtsCow to get it printed on ties: